I hope you are all well and have had a great week! I was planning on doing this post for last week, however I had a busy week with family things so was unable to finish it. So, although it may be a bit late, I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been loving over the past month.
I haven’t really stuck to a category of beauty or food in particular, but instead have just combined all the things I have been loving. There may be a few random things in there, but let’s just roll with it!
- Simple Face Wash – I have been using this in the morning and at night if I remember and have noticed a huge difference in how my skin feels. It is much softer and I have found that applying make-up is easier after use. I also like this product because it is affordable and lasts for ages, as you only need to use a small amount at a time.
- TRESemmé Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture shampoo and conditioner – I have been using these products on my hair now since January and wow have I noticed a difference! My hair always feel so soft after using them and I get lots of complements on my hair and how it feels/smells. Although slightly pricier for a student, they are in massive bottles and I have found even washing my hair every other day they last a long time.
- Clinique Moisturiser – I have used this product for many years now, and never seem to fall out of love with it! I know many people say you should moisturise before putting on make-up but I find that makes it harder to apply foundation. So, I tend to use this product as part of night time routine after cleansing with the Simple face wash. I feel by doing this, my face still gets hydrated and stays soft overnight ready for the morning. Although students may say this is expensive at first glance, I promise you only need a small amount so it lasts for AGES!
- Tesco Summer Fruits Squash – When I was younger Robsinson’s blackcurrant and occasionally orange squash was all I drank, besides water. However, I have recently discovered Tesco own summer fruits squash and OMG it is amazing! Those of you who know me well will know I drink a lot of squash! That’s why I like using Tesco’s own…. there is ALWAYS a deal where you can get two for an unbelievable price – a definite must for students who like squash!
- Oral B 3D White Luxe Perfection toothpaste – I got this for Christmas with a new electric toothbrush. At first, I was sceptical about whether this actually would make my teeth whiter. But I can honestly say it has made such a difference! I have been using this everyday and after maybe two weeks give or take a few days I saw a noticeable difference! When looking at the price to buy a new one it actually isn’t as expensive as I thought.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Everybody raves about this product and I’m afraid I am one of those people. I have lived by this for many years and it has never failed to deliver. I have especially loved using this products during the past months to hide puffy and tired looking eyes.
- Quaker Oats So Simple Original Porridge – During the winter months, I have switched my breakfasts from yoghurt to porridge and have fallen in love with these porridge sachets. Add a bit of cinnamon and raisons and this is the perfect breakfast! In fact, I’ve loved this so much I often have a bowl in the evening also!
- Call the Midwife – Yes, I admit it. I love watching Call the Midwife! I have watched it for years now and over the past few weeks I have found it like a comfort thing that reminds me of sitting at home watch TV with my sister and mum. It is so easy to follow, and with only a few episodes in each season I always look forward to it coming back to BBC.
I hope you have enjoyed hearing about a few of the things I have been loving recently. There was far too many things to choose from but I thought I give you a range of beauty, food and entertainment all of which are affordable for students on a budget. If you have any questions please leave a comment below!