I hope you are well and have been enjoying the hot weather!
With second year now finished for me, I have 3 months until uni starts to do what ever I want. Well, within reason haha! Although I am working over the summer, I like to think I will have some free time to do things I would like. So, for this week’s blog post, I thought I would share some of the things I am hoping to do over the summer:
- Read – I know this may sound crazy as I have done so much reading during my time at uni, however that was academic reading and not reading for fun. I actually look forward to summer as it is a time I can get my head stuck into a good romance or thriller and not a textbook or journal!
- Re-decorate my room – Interior design is something I have always loved since a young age. This summer, I would love to re-decorate my bedroom at home as it is still covered in blue tack from my A-Level revision posters! I have loved my room at uni, and how homey it felt, and I am planning on creating that same vibe in my room at home.
- See friends – This is something I think everyone wants to do over the summer! I would love to make this just as great a summer as last years with days at the beach sipping Pimms with the girls.
- Help around the house – Now I am home, I feel I can help with jobs around the house as there is always something that needs fixing! My dad is also building a man cave at the bottom of our garden which I think will be fun to work on.
- Relax – This is the key thing I would like to do over summer. After a stressful semester, I plan to have a few more lie-ins or take a day or two to myself to chill out.
- Be healthy – I have been trying to do this for a while now, and summer is another opportunity to start. So, I am going to eat more fruits, have healthier main meals and try to go to the gym more.
I hope you enjoyed this post, maybe it has given you some inspiration on what to do over the summer.