I hope you are all well and ready for this week’s blog post.
I am going on holiday on Saturday and so I thought this week I would share with you my holiday essentials.
- Bikini or swimming costume – Again, this depends what sort of holiday you are going on. But for my holiday, this is an essential and I tend to pack around 4-5 depending on the length of time and where I am staying.
2. Cute dress – I always think it is good to pack a nice outfit to wear in the evenings or if you are going out for a nice meal. I know many hotels request guests dress up in the evenings for dinner and a show.
3. Beach towel – Some places give you a towel to use for the showers etc. however not all give you a towel for the sun bed or beach. So, I always like to take my own just in case and I bring these little clips to peg it to the sun bed!
4. Book – I don’t know about any of you, but I love to sit on the sun beds and read a good romance or thriller, so for me, book or three is essential!
5. Sun cream – When going abroad, I always say they have a different kind of heat to us. So, I like to pack plenty of sun cream in all different factors to be ready for any weather.
6. Sunglasses – I guess this isn’t an essential for all holidays as it depends where you are going. But hopefully for my holiday it will be lovely and sunny so I will need a pair of these.
7. Light makeup – I don’t like to cake my face on a regular basis and especially not on holiday. I simply take a few little bits to use in the evening such as a BB cream, powder, mascara, bronzer, highlight and a light natural shadow if I can be bothered to do eye makeup!
8. Flip flops – A must when going on holiday! They are easy to throw on when heading down for breakfast, going to the beach or walking round by the pool to grab a drink.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it has helped you when it comes to packing for your holiday.