Guess who’s back again!
Yes I am back for another year. I can’t wait to get back into my writing and hopefully help some of you whether you are considering university, starting university or just fancy a bit of a read into a student life.
For those of you who may not know me I am Jessica (but some people call me Jess). I am 20 years old and I live with my mum, dad and sister in Portchester (which is near Portsmouth). I am about to start my third year here at UCB studying events management and my second year as a UCBlogger.
For my first blog back, I thought I would tell you some facts about me so those of you who are new readers can get to know me a little better.
- I don’t have a middle name. I guess my parents just thought what’s the point as you only really use it on ID or on the top of an exam paper.
- I have a nut allergy which is fairly new so I think I’ve grown into it which is a pain as I used to love hazelnut chocolates and snacking on cashews, something I can’t do now without swelling up!
- I have way too many favourite films to pick just one but they include Bride Wars, The Blind Side, Legally Blonde and pretty much ALL Disney movies!
- I am a shopaholic. When I got my first job, I was paid cash in hand every Saturday and by Sunday I had spent it all! Clothes, shoes, jewellery, handbags, purses, homeware and makeup, I love to buy it all.
- If I could I would love to travel the world. Both hot and cold countries, busy and quiet, countryside and cities, I’d like to see it all if I could. But the things I would like to see the most are the Northern Lights, a real African safari and an American road trip.
So there have a few random facts about me. I hope you enjoy my posts over the next year and I’m sure you will get to know more about me as the year unfolds.