I hope you are all well and had a lovely Valentine’s Day.
For this week’s blog post I thought I would continue with the idea of love and share with you some of my favourite romance films.
- Love Actually – Although this is also a Christmas film, Love Actually is one of my favourite romance movies! It looks at all kinds of love from young to old and the challenges some people face. With amazing actors and actresses, tears and laughter, this is a must watch!
- When Harry Met Sally – A great romantic comedy about two friends who try to remain so without love getting in the way.
- About Time – I first saw this film in the cinema and am so happy to see it is also on Netflix as I loved it! Another good film about a man who uses his newfound time-travelling powers to find love.
- The Holiday – This is similar to Love Actually in that most see it as a Christmas film. However, I think it is also a nice film to watch during this time of year to remind you that although love can be hard, you never know when you will find it!
- Beauty and the Beast – I couldn’t go without putting a Disney film in here and this is one of my all-time favourites about love. With beautiful music and a lovely message about loving what is on the inside, if you haven’t seen this then you HAVE to watch it!
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – A newer film than the rest, this teen romance follows a girl whose love letters to her five crushes get sent to them.
So these are some of the romance movies my friends and I have been loving over the past few days!
Follow the UCBloggers Instagram for more updates.