Hello again! 🙂
Do you have a belief or religion? Are you willing to be open-minded for a moment? I wouldn’t particularly call myself religious but I do most certainly have beliefs… Have you heard of the law of attraction? This is my belief and if you read on I can explain what it is and why I so strongly believe in it.
The Law of Attraction is different from religions because it makes you believe in yourself rather than believing in another being. It is partly based on science and some say it has similar teachings to Buddhism.
There are plenty of videos online about this belief and if you are interested in attracting wealth, health and achieving what was once thought ‘impossible’, I strongly recommend buying any of Rhonda Byrne’s books (the ones I have are below but there are plenty more).
There are also some articles on the UCB Portal’s E-library.
So what is the Law of Attraction?
Science shows theories that everything is made of energy and that energy can’t be created or destroyed. It also states that like items vibrate on the same frequency. The Law of Attraction reinforces this theory and states that if you train your brain (via thought) to vibrate on the same frequency as the things you wish to manifest, you will attract them into your life.
“Believe you deserve it and the universe will serve it.”
As the brain works in images, the Law of Attraction states that it is best to create a dream board of all the things you want to manifest in your life.
The way which The Law of Attraction is related to Buddhism is:
Buddha (the teacher of Buddhism) enforced the belief that people become what they think about. Some other religions are also related to the Law of Attraction with regards to Karma.
“Everything happens for a reason.”
My experience of the Law of Attraction:
I do believe that everything I have in my life, I have attracted via thought and passion. Some of these things are listed below:
- Travel related career (I met Sonia, the lady who has inspired me to become a pilot)
- Travelling abroad (I travelled to Holland and also Scotland with my previous engineering job. I am also going abroad each year with my university studies)
- Zero hour contracts (I currently have 3 jobs, all of which I have the freedom to choose when I work. I have wanted this opportunity so bad that I believe I manifested these opportunities)
- Beauty (I never thought I would be able to achieve something within this industry but I have wanted it so bad that I have been given the opportunity to create my own business doing nails. My passion for beauty first came about when Rihanna released her makeup range and shared her big vision for Fenty Beauty)
Unless there is a reason that I am unaware of, I do believe that the Law of Attraction must only work to some extent… surely everything that happens in your life can’t be because you attracted it. For example; a child who becomes ill. Surely they didn’t attract illness into their lives at such a young age…
My goals and dream board:
Some of the things which are included in my dream board are:
- Helicopter pilot
- Nice house in a sunny location
- Tanned skin
- Health and good posture
Of course, I have to work towards these goals but I think about them so often that I have faith in myself and the Law of Attraction that I will achieve them if I want them strongly enough.
“You can do anything if you put your mind to it.”
Also, an important thing to remember if you do make your own dream board… don’t get hung up over things that you don’t have yet. Life is sometimes easier if you go with the flow 🙂
Thanks for reading!