Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Did you manage to get the presents from the shops or did you have to order them online?
There are plenty of online businesses that offer great Christmas present ideas, and it would be so great if you could support small businesses, especially during this pandemic!
A few of my favourite businesses are:
taniaascensao_handcrafts: she sells beautiful handmade cork face masks, handbags, glasses cases, purses and cute lovely Christmas decorations. Visit her website and her Instagram page. She is based in Madeira but is able to ship items abroad too. 🙂
Flonelli: she sells recycled and pre-loved homeware, providing eco-friendly and salvaged ornaments. She is based in Wolverhampton but can also ship items – drop her a message to find out more. Visit her website and her Instagram page.
Mi’Amora Fragrances: she sells beautiful-smelling wax melts, reed diffusers and car diffusers. For her Instagram page, click here.
If you read my previous blog, you will know that I think after this lockdown it is so important for us to be more environmentally friendly. Some Christmas present ideas that are environmentally friendly could be:
- Indoor plants – I recently ordered one for my friend and it comes in environmentally friendly packaging, and their plants have been mentioned in magazines such as Grazia and good homes magazine. Plants can help people with anxiety, improve sleep and purify the air that you breathe. Click here for the website I bought from.
- Beauty products such as shampoo, conditioner, body creams, body sanitiser and gift packages can be eco-friendly too! Just click here for the website 🙂
Wearth London sell lots of different gift items such as candles, pampering gift sets, glitter and craft sets, books etc. Check out their website here!
You could also support charities when buying people Christmas gifts. A few ideas of mine are:
- Name a star and support a charity. Click here to find out more!
- Adopt an animal from a local rescue centre! This would honestly be my favorite present 🙂
- You can either plant a tree to offset your carbon footprint, or donate to a plastic bank to offset your plastic usage. You can do this all through The Fair Earth Foundation, just click here.
- The Fair Earth Foundation have a huge database of grassroot charities which you can support. Just click here to view the list. You can also search for keywords to help you find a charity of interest a lot faster than scrolling through all of them.
The world economic forum recently showed a video on Instagram showing how you companies have adapted their toys in order to educate children about the pandemic. Click here to watch the video!
I hope this has given you some Christmas gift ideas if you were struggling!
Thanks for reading!