Hey everyone! Welcome back to a new post and I hope you all had a wonderful week!
As the term comes to an end, the holiday season is just around the corner, and therefore I would like to introduce you all to a delicious dessert recipe that is quite cheap and easy to make. It’s very popular in my home country (Portugal), and would be a great addition to your Christmas table. I am not the best cook myself (Bakery students please don’t judge me hahah), however I do like to have some fun in the kitchen every once in a while, and just challenge myself really! So I hope all of you enjoy this recipe. 😉
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons of powdered chocolate
- Granulated chocolate (for decoration)
- Put all the ingredients in a pan, except for the granulated chocolate.
- In low heat, mix all the ingredients without stopping with a wooden spoon, until the mix is homogenous and doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Place the mix in a wet tray or plate and let it cool down.
- Shape the mix into little balls with your hands and decorate them with granulated chocolate.
- Serve the brigadeirinhos. 😉
As you can see from the recipe it is quite easy to make and the end result is to die for, so give it a try!