Hi everyone, hope you had a nice weekend!
This week I thought I would share some of my goals I want to achieve by the time I’m 30.
I am currently working as an account manager for one of the most successful sales and marketing companies in Birmingham. And a lot of what we do is focused on self-development where we are also encouraged to dream and think BIG! So, my leader gave me the task of writing down 100 things I’d like to do, achieve, or get in life. It’s like a bucket list let’s say!
So today I am going to share the 30 goals I’d like to achieve by the time I’m 30. Feel free to put some of your goals in the comment section and let me know your goals in life!!! Sharing your goals makes you accountable to them, thus you’re more likely to be determined and take control of actually achieving them.
Here it goes then:
- Open up multiple offices in the UK and abroad
- Visit 50 countries in the world
- Save at least £20,000
- Invest in properties
- Learn Spanish (fluently!)
- Teach English to children in Africa for at least 3 months
- Complete a diving course
- Learn how to drive a boat
- Fly first class
- Pet a kangaroo
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Learn how to surf
- Climb a volcano
- Go to the airport and buy a ticket for the first departing flight, destination UNKNOWN
- Go on a cruise
- Hike the West Highland Way
- Move to New Zealand for at least a year
- Buy a house by the beach!
- Go sailing for a week
- Swim with sharks!
- Buy a professional camera and learn photography
- Have my own travel blog
- Help my family move to a different country
- Fly in a hot-air balloon in Cappadocia
- Travel in a van for a month
- Busking on the streets (That’s a strange one, I know!)
- Buy a piano
- Buy my mum a new car
- Grow my own vegetables and fruits
- Learn to live in the moment
These are my 30 by 30!!! Hope you got some inspiration for your goals, and hopefully, this will make you think, act and dream bigger!
The world is your oyster.
Thank you for reading, until next week! x