Hello everyone! 😊 Welcome back to a new post.
As most of you know I’m a huge fan of international cuisine, and I love cooking and baking. This week I’m bringing you my delicious lasagne recipe – this recipe is so easy to make and full of flavour, it is also quite cheap.
Most university students rely on takeaways and deliveries and despite these being good options every once in a while, you must remember that it takes all your money. Furthermore, am I the only one who absolutely loves a homemade dish? Hahah
So with no further wait, here is my lasagne recipe. If you do give it a try do not forget to tell me how it was! 😋
- 1kg of ground beef meat
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250g of fresh mushrooms
- 500g of tomato passata
- 4/5 full spoons of olive oil
- 2 glasses of red wine
- 1 carrot
- White sauce (you can buy this at tesco or morrisons)
- Fresh lasagne sheets
- Salt, oregano and pepper
How to prepare:
- In a large pan, heat up the olive oil with the onion, garlic, sliced carrot and mushrooms.
- After around 5 minutes add the meat to the pan and season it with salt and pepper.
- When the meat starts getting some colour, it’s time to add our red wine, let it absorb the alcohol and after 5 minutes add the tomato passata.
- Let it cook on low heat for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- In a deep ovenproof dish, start by spreading some of the meat on the plate, add some white sauce and place a lasagna sheet on top. Repeat this process until all the meat sauce is gone (last layer should be a lasagna sheet!)
- Spread the rest of the white sauce on top of the lasagne and add some cheese and oregano if you want for that extra crispy flavour.
- After 30-45 minutes in the oven your lasagne should be done. 😃 Enjoy!
Hope you all liked this recipe! As you can probably tell I’m not the best person to give cooking instructions but I’m sure you lot will love it. 😂
See you next week!